Friday, November 23, 2007

Decorating The Tree

Last year the kids told me they would like to have a more traditional tree this year instead of my fancy gold one. For those of you who know me and how much I love my gold tree you know how hard that was. But Christmas including the tree is for the whole family...not just me. So kicking and screaming...LOL... I let go of the control and let them do it. I paced for awhile and then put the hooks on the ornaments while they did the decorating. I was really nervous but it turned out great and we all love it.

No guys...it goes on the tree. It's garland not a winter scarf for three!
The tree is all red, white and silver and they are so proud of themselves!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cricket & Scott, Your tree always looks nice. It is good to have something different every once and a while :)

Anonymous said...

Well Cricket, You guys are way ahead of the Kids and I. I have zippo up and at the kids we did the Village and outside lights or rather Bob did the outside and we did the inside and the tree is ready for hanging. Probably tomorrow.

Your treee looks great!!