
I want you to know how proud of you I am. How much I love you and how happy I am that we were brought together. You are the light in my darkest hours. You are the voice of reason when I am upset or confused. You make me laugh when I'm sad and dry my tears when I cry.
You show me respect, love and compassion. You use your Priesthood authority to try and make our home a more spiritual and loving place. You forgive others even when you are really hurting and forgivness must be hard to give. You love your family with a passion they will never understand....but I do. You are such a hard worker and never give anything less than 100% to anything you do.
You are sunshine on a cloudy day and a warm place to snuggle when it is cold outside. You have taught me to love action adventure movies,hiking and taking a few risk's in life I may not have tried without your love and support.
I love you more than words can say and I am so proud to be able to call you my husband, my sweetheart,my very best friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment