Hmm...let's see. If I get some on my face and some in my mouth I will be doing good. What lands on the floor belongs to the dogs.
.jpg)
Don't worry....it's grandma's fault. She is the one that gave me the cookies!
.jpg)
Hey Grandpa, I'm freezing can you warm me up?
.jpg)
Johnny and Britt relaxing.
.jpg)
Paige said she had the biggest bubble in the world and....
.jpg)
Jaxson had the biggest diaper in the world. At least we know they are super absorbant...LOL
.jpg)
Paige and Uncle Cody
.jpg)
This is the blackmail picture. We told Cody we will keep a copy of this around to show his first date.....LOL But he loves Jaxson and Paige and didn't mind one bit being in the kiddie pool with them.
.jpg)
I love that face!
.jpg)
Come on Grandpa...get in!
.jpg)
Peekaboo...I see you!
.jpg)
Jaxson say's...Cousin Paige is silly!
.jpg)
Miss Paige chilling in the pool.
.jpg)
After Johnny, Brittany and Jaxson left I played candyland with Paige, we baked Oatmeal raisin cookies for Grandpa and then she danced for us to the music in the movie Shark Tales.
.jpg)
Shake your booty!
.jpg)
Playing Candyland.



1 comment:
What a fun day you all had thanks for sharing it..but I didn't see grandma Cricket in the pool???
Lis & Kendahl
Post a Comment