Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time To Decorate!

Well this year since I am working full time I have not been on top of all my Christmas duties like I usually am. So this year I am handing over the tree decorating to Scott, Cody and Paige. And those of you who really know me know that I am so picky about my tree so it will be a hard thing for me to do. But it's time to let go and just relax....it's their tree too and it will be just fine....won't it...tell me it will be ok.....LOL

Nicole and Paige came over to make lemonade sugar cookies and Cody and Paige started to decorate the tree. It didn't get finished that night but Cody and Scott will finish it on Family Night. But we are off to a great start. First Cody decided to decorate himself.....


Lemonade Sugar Cookies...they were pretty good!

Well...it's up to Cody, Paige and Scott this year to get this tree decorated. Lets see what they can do!

The garland....

The lights....

Well...it's getting there....

Cody said he was very tired and wanted someone to feed him grapes...we told him to be more self reliant...in other words...DO IT YOURSELF!

It didn't take these two very long to run out of steam and say they were too tired to finish. Oh well we will finish it on Family Night.

The finished tree...well maybe. I am so OCD about it that I am constantly adding, moving or rearranging things every time I walk by it...LOL. But they did a great job and I was happy I didn't have to do it this year.


Okay Folks...the images you are about to see may make give you fits of laughter throughout the day anytime they happen to cross your mind...try and control yourself. This is my sweet husband after all...LOL

Scott decided since I was sick and very tired he would try and cheer me up and make me laugh....and it worked. He started to dance to the Christmas music. He even did the Macarana. It scared the dog so much he jumped up on Scott to make him stop. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop, and Cody thought it was hilaroius. But isn't that what spending a night with your family is all about. Having fun and making memories! Thanks Honey....you made my night and I love you for trying to make me feel better.



I love Christmas Stockings. I put them everywhere!

Stockings in the living room...

Stockings in the family room....

And....stockings in the kitchen!

No comments: