Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hanging Out With Jaxson

Today we got to hang out with Jaxson while his mom went to take care of some errands. We had so much fun. As soon as Scott heard I was watching Jaxson he came home from work early. He is such a QT and those eyes.....oh my heck they are sooo blue. We love you tons Jaxson and had a blast playing with you.We are also glad Mommy decided to stay and have dinner with us. Being with Family is the most important thing you can do with your time.





Hey Grandma....I think we need to change the channel...some of these cartoons are pretty wild!


I think I feel a blankie moment coming on.

Playing with toys and the dog and grandpa and watching TV really makes me sleepy. I think I will take a nap.


I got your nose Uncle Cody

Playing with grandpa

Hey...will somebody let the dog in. He is slobbering all over the door!

No comments: