Friday, January 11, 2008

CODY IS A DADDY!!!

Yep....Cody is a Daddy! Well, at least for the weekend. I'm sure most of you know that in health/teen living class at school the students get to experience what it would be like to have a baby. The baby has a computer chip in it that registers when you feed it, change it and how long you let it cry. It also registers if you abuse it by letting it cry too long, shaking it or hitting it. I love all of my kids very much and wouldn't tarde any of them. But I know I could not have done it at 14 and now Cody knows it too. Last night was not very pleasent for him and if you know Cody you know how much he loves his sleep. This morning he had to let his breakfast get cold while he fed the baby and then he had to rock the baby when he wanted to do something else because the baby was being fussy. I have laughed alot and gotten a lot of dirty looks....LOL. So everyone...meet my grandson for the weekend. He is Asian American and his name is Fumiki Hansen.


Feeding time. He could really be Cody's...he eats a lot just like his daddy...LOL
The Proud Papa. Let's see if he is smiling in the morning after the baby wakes him up 4 or 5 times....LOL
Spooky baby, their eyes are always open.
It has not even been one day yet, and Cody already knows he doesn't want to be a REAL DADDY any time soon....and I'm sooooo glad to hear that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Cody.....makes you think twice about having kids when you are still a kid! Good thing it was not a wind-up two year old!!

Do good in school!

Love you,
Jane