OK, folks I have been tagged with.....
Ten Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I'm shy....I know you don't believe it. But I have to force myself to talk and to make friends. It's a struggle I go through all the time. I'm not kidding....so stop laughing!
2.I always wanted to be an interior decorator but was too scared to try. I thought if I spent all that time and money on school and found out I suck, it would be such a waste. So, I didn't try....now that was a waste!
3. I can't stand to touch that crinkly stuff they wrap lettuce in at the grocery store. You know the one that makes noise if you touch it.
4. I have always had a secret desire to take a cake decorating class, but figured I just eat the cake before it was done. And to keep my thighs to a normal size I'm staying away from that desire...LOL
5. I want my headstone to read....She is not gone, she is just on a diet coke break. Those of you who really know me know how much I love my diet coke!
6. I get so angry when people leave their shopping carts all over the parking lot. As if it would kill them to walk 10 more feet and put it away. So if I have time I always put away the ones that are left around my car. And I always put away any that are blocking the handicap parking spots.
7. My dream vacation is to go with my wonderful husband to Alaska.
8. I taught myself to type. I'm pretty fast too. But since I am self taught and didn't learn it in a class, I have no idea where the "Home Keys" are....LOL
9. I am really proud of the fact that I have never hated anyon in my life. Sure there are people that get on my nerves...I could make you a list...LOL. But I have never let anyone get to me to the point that I felt hate.
10. I'm allergic to orange juice.
OK, I never said they were interesting things, but the person who tagged me said that it just had to be 10 things you probably didn't know. The really good stuff I have to keep a secret. I just tagged 6 more people so lets see how they do!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment