Thursday, September 11, 2008

Play Date with Grandma

I got to have a play date with Paige. She is so funny. She told me she wanted to play "Star Wars". She explained to me that we would have pretend laser guns and we would fight throughout the galaxy to save earth. I don't know if we ever saved earth but she shot me with the laser many times. I was supposed to fall down each time. At almost 49 years old falling down over and over is NOT good for the old bones...LOL
WE played, had snacks and she told me all about her friends at school. I love being a grandma,it's a blessing straight from our Heavenly Father. I love you Paige!

I love spending time with my Princess!


Oh No...she has pulled out her laser gun...maybe I can talk her into fixing my eyes sight and taking care of these tiny lines around my eye's...LOL

I guess my fake gun just doesn't have the effect I wanted it to have.

She is smiling because she says she won...hmmmm...ok I guess she did. My star wars game just ain't what it used to be...LOL

No comments: