Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hanging Out With Paige

Last night we got to babysit Paige while T and Nicole went out. We always love getting to spend time with our grandchildren. They grow so fast. I remember watching her come into the world and holding her for the first time just minutes after she was born. Now she is 5 years old,singing me songs,telling me what she has learned in school, and making me laugh with the funny things she comes up with. Last night as I was laying on the sofa and she was sitting on my stomach and we were playing a rhyming game I really got choked up. The time is just passing to fast!!!


Paige in her new school uniform. A little wrinkled after having it on all day, but still cute!

We had one of her favorite dinners....hot dogs and chips. Look at that bite, she takes after her Aunt Natalie.J/K Nat...but anyone who has seen you eat a taco would know what I'm talking about...LOL LUV U!


We all like to play "SORRY" at our house. And we just found out Paige likes to play it too.WE had so much fun. When Scott had to make a choice between sending one of my pieces back to start or one of Paige's she was making all these funny faces, and sounds and pointing to me....YEP she sold me down the river...and laughed the whole time...LOL

OK, so Candy Land is NOT Scott's favorite game in the world. But he loves Paige, and she loves him. He is a good grandpa and a good sport.

The winner and her prize. Yep she won both "SORRY" and "CANDY LAND". She got to pick a treat for her prize....she loves Twix...so do I. Maybe she will share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie she has turned out to be. Doesn't seem possible she's that old, already! I still have her baby photos on my pc.

Jane
Stuart, FL

The Evans Family said...

What a LUCKY little girl she is to have you for a Grandma! I can't believe how grown up she is! Nicole is LUCKY too, to have such a wonderful mom to help out!

Love Ya!
Kristi