Friday, September 19, 2008

Six Random Facts About Me


Okay...so Micayla just tagged me and I'm sure these facts will bore you to death. But you don't really think I will tell you any of the juicy stuff do you?

Fact 1:I have to have on earrings. No matter if I am doing yard work, housework, whatever. I feel naked unless I have earrings on....I know...weird.

Fact 2:I will watch any movie with Nicolas Cage in it...yep....I'm a total Nick fan.

Fact 3:I love camping, the smell of fresh air, the hikes, the campfire,meeting other campers,but I would rather walk on hot coals then do the dutch oven cooking thing. Yuck...I would rather just eat hotdogs and smores the whole time than to have to count the coals on the bottom and then the top and rotate the lid...etc...etc...

Fact 4:My favorite thing in the whole world to eat is salad. You would think I would be a size 6 the way I eat it. But I guess all the chocolate I eat cancels it out...LOL

Fact 5:I have seen a ghost...yes..a real ghost.OK, I know you don't believe me but it's true. It happened when I was a kid.

Fact 6:Just like Micayla I hate to wear shoes,and I would wear sandals all year long if it were not for the snow.And I could care less if what I like is out of style. I wear what I like and not what someone eles tell me to wear. So keep wearing those sandals Micayla and tell the girl you work with...to MHOB.....LOL

Ok, that's it. Didn't I tell you that they would be boring!
Now I tag...Becca,Heather,Kristi and Jaime

2 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny!! Earings huh???? That is to funny!!!

The Evans Family said...

We are too much alike! SInce you used the shoe and earring thing, I will have to think of a few others!

Love Ya!

Kristi